Uvm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kitra101

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed in Sept heard back yet? My status page says "We will be in contact with you in the coming weeks." Does anyone have something different on their page?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Kitra101 said:
Has anyone who interviewed in Sept heard back yet? My status page says "We will be in contact with you in the coming weeks." Does anyone have something different on their page?

thanks

i think they might have told you on your interview day when you'd hear by. they give deadlines for themselves.

Kitra101 said:

thanks
Hey, I also interviewed in September and was told that I would hear on October 15th. That date came and went without any status change in the online applicant center. I work at UVM so I called downstairs to see what was up and it turns out they had some internal processing glitch and needed to review some (or all?) of the files prior to releasing their decisions. They told me it would be 2-4 weeks before we get the decisions. We're coming up on the 2 week mark so hopefully the decision letters will be coming out this week or next week. Hope this helps you. I know the waiting is torture!

Members don't see this ad :)
I called UVM today and they said they will be mailing out decisions today! :eek:

Mailing!? Why can't they use email??? Don't these people realize what it's like having to sit around waiting to learn of your fate? (Of course, at best I'm probably going to be waitlisted there, since I'm out of state, but still...)

interview? My status page has been 'complete and under review' since 9/1!!!!! No interview here yet....

jrdnbenjamin said:
Mailing!? Why can't they use email??? Don't these people realize what it's like having to sit around waiting to learn of your fate? (Of course, at best I'm probably going to be waitlisted there, since I'm out of state, but still...)

really? you don't think they'll accept oos without putting them on waitlist first?