UW and Qbank for Path

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msbbc833

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am using these two qbanks to go along with my pathology course. However we aren't doing systems based content yet and I need to extract the questions that are related to cell injury/repair/inflammation/neoplasia out of these two qbanks, which are unfortunately divided by organ systems. Any advice on how to do this or do I just have to filter through 600 questions and do the applicable ones?

Members don't see this ad.

I am using these two qbanks to go along with my pathology course. However we aren't doing systems based content yet and I need to extract the questions that are related to cell injury/repair/inflammation/neoplasia out of these two qbanks, which are unfortunately divided by organ systems. Any advice on how to do this or do I just have to filter through 600 questions and do the applicable ones?

I'm not sure if it's possible to separate it in a qbank, but if you really want to do questions, I recommend getting Robbin's Review of Path Question Book, which has questions by the chapter.

I'd second getting the Review of Path book...its really good.

Also this isn't a perfect solution but if you are talking about the Kaplan Q bank here is what I did:

-Uncheck all of the disciplines except Pathology
-Uncheck all systems except "General Principles".

So far I have gotten mostly neoplasia questions, some general inflammation questions, and one or two on acidosis/alkalosis.