Ebuff

Thou Mayest
10+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Hi all,

I am a new poster, though I've lurked for a while. I am OOS for University of Washington, but I was fortunate enough to get their secondary. It is the last secondary on my plate, but I am struggling with motivation. The little tidbits about 10% OOS acceptance with a lot of those being MD/PhD has me thinking the chances are pretty slim. Any success stories for OOS MD applicants out there at UW, or would I be wasting my time? Please refer to my MDapp page if you want to look at stats for a guide.

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2007
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hi all,

I am a new poster, though I've lurked for a while. I am OOS for University of Washington, but I was fortunate enough to get their secondary. It is the last secondary on my plate, but I am struggling with motivation. The little tidbits about 10% OOS acceptance with a lot of those being MD/PhD has me thinking the chances are pretty slim. Any success stories for OOS MD applicants out there at UW, or would I be wasting my time? Please refer to my MDapp page if you want to look at stats for a guide.
I say don't worry about it and just do it if you've got the money, especially if you really want to go there.

George_Clooney

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 8, 2006
Status
Hi all,

The secondary fee is next to nothing (if I remember correctly) and the school is first rate.... so I'd go for it.

About the Ads