Uweapon is....weird.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amakhosidlo

Accepted
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just logged into this comped Qbank through DIT. On the plus side it's been a major confidence boost (questions are pretty easy), but some of the answers are super iffy, poorly worded. Anybody get a general feel for how this thing lines up with UW?

Members don't see this ad.

Well, having done 50% of UWorld, I guess I know how what I've done lines up. Guess I'm wondering if all the questions are this stupid, or just those I've been getting...

Members don't see this ad :)
I started a thread about this recently. I think the general consensus was that UWeapon should only be used if you somehow manage to exhaust all 7000 questions in UWorld, Kaplan, and USMLERx.

I got a UWeapon subscription for free with my DIT course, but I haven't activated it yet. I don't think I'll waste my time with it... I still have enough questions left over in Kaplan and UW.

I think the general consensus was that UWeapon should only be used if you somehow manage to exhaust all 7000 questions in UWorld, Kaplan, and USMLERx.

Unless I'm mistaken, but isn't Kaplan 3000 and UWorld 2200? Because with the 3000 in Rx, that's >8000.

I'm not trying to be captious. I realize you are just making a point, but including the diagnostic and self-assessment exams, how many total questions are there in both Kaplan and UWorld?