UWorld Biostats & Epidemiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Phloston

Osaka, Japan
Removed
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently prepping for Step1 and am posting here because I need advice from people who've actually already sat the exam.

I've noticed that Step1 UWorld has a "biostats and epidemiology" package in addition to their QBank and UWSAs. It costs $25 for 90 days.

They are, however, quite non-specific as far as what this package actually includes.

Are there any of you out there who have used this package? And if so, was it worth it? How many questions were there? What was it like?

Thanks so much,

Members don't see this ad.

I took step 1 in November, 2010 so I don't know how much the exam has changed since then. I did pay the $25 and used it. It was helpful and I did very well in the behavioral sciences on my score report. However, I think if you use Kaplan lecture notes for behav. sciences, especially the first 3 chapters plus know first aid section inside out for this- you should be golden. Hope this helps.

I am using it now and in my opinion it's well worth it since it's going to help for all three steps.
It teaches you the application of basic concepts over and above what you learn from Kaplan.