Uworld + Zanki

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoctor1995

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Haven't posted here in a long time. I am taking my step 1 in end of July and is it a bad idea to start doing couple of Uworld Questions this early? I know some people regret waiting it until dedicated but some said they wished they started earlier. I bought U world but now I regret paying for it because it is taking so much time. So far I have done 40 questions and I got a 60%. I have matured about 70% of the zanki cards and I am just worried that if I start Uworld late I won't have enough time to thoroughly understand and make new flashcards. I follow Pathoma along with my classes but I plan on watching Physeo and sketchy as well as reading First Aid during dedicated. Can someone please guide me in the right direction? I also get 8 weeks during dedicated. Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

I started in the summer watching Sketchy

Block 5, I was doing Pepper micro and pharm anki decks.

Block 6, I started doing Rx questions and finished Pepper decks.
I watched BnB and annotate along in FA, to review material and missed concepts from questions I got wrong (and right).
I started the Zanki bchem, Lolnotacop, and Zanki pharm deck (was able to zoom thru the latter 2 since I already maxed Pepper decks)

Block 7, I plan with keeping up with anki reviews (Bchem, Pharm, Micro), and continue Rx Q's.
Also will be purchasing UW uestions this wknd so I can do those on the wknds.
Pathoma again and the Duke anki deck.

Dedicated, only UW and practice exams at the start and again every 1.5 wks

Hope this helps you with a plan !