Vacant OMFS Resident Positions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kmsdental

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any open OMFS resident positions? My program recently lost accreditation and some of the younger residents are looking to move too another program.
Please send information to my SDN email for confidentiality.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know of any open internship positions as of right now? My ny 1 yr internship position folded due to funding

Google suggests it's Metro. No hard proof though.

Christiana Care in Wilmington Delaware has just been increase to two residents a year. We will match two first year residents for July 1. I believe we already have a transfer for PGY2. I am not sure if we can feel and other spots, or have to phrase them in.

You can always try contacting the program
Director : Dr. E Granite

Damn, sorry for the guys down by Metrohealth...especially cheifs.

What happened to the residents? someone needs to be held accountable for these guys hard work..did they at least find spots for em'?

Edit: Just saw an ad for a chair position there, so it looks like chariman left the position

Anyone know of any open OMFS resident positions? My program recently lost accreditation and some of the younger residents are looking to move too another program.
Please send information to my SDN email for confidentiality.

Our OMS program (Christiana Care in Wilmington Delaware) has gotten permission to expand to 2 residents per year.
In view of the Metro progam closing, we will be able to offer a 3rd anf 4th year spot open. Please contact us if you are still looking for a program.

You can always try contacting the program:

Edwin L. Granite, DMD
Chairman, Dept. of Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery and Hospital Dentistry
Program Director, Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
Chief, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Christiana Care Health Services
Wilmington Hospital
Wilmington, DE 19801
(302) 428-6458
(302) 428-6822(fax)
[email protected]

Thanks,

Last edited:
Our OMS program (Christiana Care in Wilmington Delaware) has gotten permission to expand to 2 residents per year.
In view of the Metro progam closing, we will be able to offer a 3rd anf 4th year spot open. Please contact us if you are still looking for a program.

You can always try contacting the program:

Edwin L. Granite, DMD
Chairman, Dept. of Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery and Hospital Dentistry
Program Director, Oral&Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
Chief, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Christiana Care Health Services
Wilmington Hospital
Wilmington, DE 19801
(302) 428-6458
(302) 428-6822(fax)
[email protected]

Thanks,

I think Dr Granite and residents need to be thanked for taking care of our fellow residents in this rough setup. :thumbup:

Agreed. Good Form.

images