Vaccines 100% cause autism, right?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whizatphys

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just kidding. Vaccines do not cause autism. Are you pro- or anti-vaccination? And if so, please for the love of God, give a good argument. I'm interested in straight-forward facts, not opinions. Argue away.

Members don't see this ad.

why would someone be pro or anti-vaccines? It all depends on each one and what it has. They're pretty useful for presenting disease, but the people that say stuff like " not getting vaccinating is like drunk driving" those people are idiots. answer is usually never on the extremes, usually somewhere in the middle. for instance if there was a flu shot with 1 arbitrary strain of flu, that probably wouldn't be something I'd advocate for.
I'm completely fine with businesses setting requirements for their employees but this recent sentiment where it's a societal obligation to get them is nuts.

Members don't see this ad :)
vaccines are like a hot girl who blows you everyday and instead of being bat**** crazy, she also makes you sandwiches.

Reactions: 14 users
vaccines are like a hot girl who blows you everyday and instead of being bat**** crazy, she also makes you sandwiches.

I thought crazy girlfriends were just a joke until it happened to me. I've never realized how insane and unreasonable people could be

Reactions: 8 users
OP, your threads are terrible. Calm ya damn self down.

Reactions: 12 users

Found me a new signature. Cha-ching.

Reactions: 6 users
Just kidding. Vaccines do not cause autism. Are you pro- or anti-vaccination? And if so, please for the love of God, give a good argument. I'm interested in straight-forward facts, not opinions. Argue away.
I should say also, I sat through a two-hour long bioethics lecture led by a visiting lecturer from a local Law School, and she just kept explaining the "RISKS" of vaccination, but when I asked her exactly what the risks were, she became flabbergasted. Hence my question, what are the people outside my medical center with the picket protesting signs fighting for exactly...?

bitch get me a chicken sandwich with waffle fries, FO FREE

Reactions: 2 users
Pro: They are probably single-handedly responsible for the greatest increase in life expectancy of the human race. More so than any other medical advance in the history of the human race.
Con: Most require a small poke in your arm, that hurts for maybe a half of second.

The end.

Reactions: 13 users

I know of no information that shows a direct link between autism and vaccination, but I do see that there is virtually no evidence clinically that vaccines prevent disease. What I mean by that specifically is that is it ASSUMED that someone is immune because they have produced antibodies. I personally called the CDC because I was having a hard time believing what a lot of people were saying, which is that the actual clinical efficacy of vaccination is almost never tested. To explain further, lets say we take 100 young adults aged 25-30 yrs, and they recieved the Hepatitis B vaccine, and sure enough produce antibodies, and therefore are assumed to be immune. My question is, are there any studies that take individuals who have antibodies again hepatitis B and are exposed to the virus and shown clinically to be immune to the virus? No, not a single one according to the CDC representative I spoke with. The assumption that because someone has produced antibodies against a certain virus means that individual cannot be infected, is not rooted in clinical studies, but is merely assumption. Maybe the vaccines really do work in this way, but unfortunately there is no clinical evidence showing this. The CDC representative told me the reason there are no studies showing this is due to it being inhumane to expose people to viruses intentinionally............ which I find interesting because if the vaccines truly work as advertised, what do they have to fear? According to them, you can't be infected as long as you produce antibodies. The one study I'm aware of regarding the seasonal flu was done in this way, and it was really an eye opener. The clinical effectiveness was 47% in middle aged adults, and only 9% in the elderly. Obviously just because someone has produced antibodies is not same magical defense against a virus. It would be nice if health were that easy, but we have to focus on living healthful lives and not just a magic shot to solve all our problems. I hope there is some way in the future that these vaccines are actually proven to be effective, and not just assumed to be. It is science based medicine, right?

As far as autsim, the anti vaccine proponents claim that the adjavents in the vaccines such as aluminum cause inflammation of the brain, and thus autism. Is this true? I have no idea, and truthfully there is a lot more aluminum in things people eat and put on their skin than in any vaccine I know of.

Members don't see this ad :)
you just said there wasn't a clinical effectiveness, but then provided stats for clinical effectiveness.

Reactions: 3 users
the-vaccine-meme-machine.png

Reactions: 15 users
Pro: They are probably single-handedly responsible for the greatest increase in life expectancy of the human race. More so than any other medical advance in the history of the human race.
Con: Most require a small poke in your arm, that hurts for maybe a half of second.

The end.
I'm so stealing this

Even if vaccines did cause autism in a small handful of cases (even though they don't), they would STILL be unequivocally worth it. No hyperbole - they save millions of lives a year and the amount of people who do have bad reactions to them (which does happen) is completely negligible, and most of these reactions and minor and self-limiting.

Also I second the chemtrails argument.

I know of no information that shows a direct link between autism and vaccination, but I do see that there is virtually no evidence clinically that vaccines prevent disease. What I mean by that specifically is that is it ASSUMED that someone is immune because they have produced antibodies. I personally called the CDC because I was having a hard time believing what a lot of people were saying, which is that the actual clinical efficacy of vaccination is almost never tested. To explain further, lets say we take 100 young adults aged 25-30 yrs, and they recieved the Hepatitis B vaccine, and sure enough produce antibodies, and therefore are assumed to be immune. My question is, are there any studies that take individuals who have antibodies again hepatitis B and are exposed to the virus and shown clinically to be immune to the virus? No, not a single one according to the CDC representative I spoke with. The assumption that because someone has produced antibodies against a certain virus means that individual cannot be infected, is not rooted in clinical studies, but is merely assumption. Maybe the vaccines really do work in this way, but unfortunately there is no clinical evidence showing this. The CDC representative told me the reason there are no studies showing this is due to it being inhumane to expose people to viruses intentinionally............ which I find interesting because if the vaccines truly work as advertised, what do they have to fear? According to them, you can't be infected as long as you produce antibodies. The one study I'm aware of regarding the seasonal flu was done in this way, and it was really an eye opener. The clinical effectiveness was 47% in middle aged adults, and only 9% in the elderly. Obviously just because someone has produced antibodies is not same magical defense against a virus. It would be nice if health were that easy, but we have to focus on living healthful lives and not just a magic shot to solve all our problems. I hope there is some way in the future that these vaccines are actually proven to be effective, and not just assumed to be. It is science based medicine, right?

As far as autsim, the anti vaccine proponents claim that the adjavents in the vaccines such as aluminum cause inflammation of the brain, and thus autism. Is this true? I have no idea, and truthfully there is a lot more aluminum in things people eat and put on their skin than in any vaccine I know of.

How many types and strains of the flu are there? How many types and strains does a flu vaccine protect you against?
How many types and strains of Hep B are there? How many types and strains does a Hep B vaccine protect you against?

My guess is that you aren't waiting for science to prove that when you apply your brakes tomorrow, they will work. My guess is that you assume they will because it's a reasonable conclusion that they will based on even a rudimentary understanding of physics and probability, an assumption that could end your life or the life of others, yet you're probably comfortable to make it every day, multiple times a day.
Does the mechanism of vaccine immunity not make reasonable sense to you?

Last edited:

There are a number of studies on the efficacy of the rabies vaccine that involve patients with confirmed exposures to rabid animals.

“Indirect evidence of the efficacy of cell-culture-based rabies vaccines is provided by a large number of serological studies. So far, no cases of rabies have been reported in individuals with neutralizing antibodititres at or above the concentration of 0.5 IU/mL. In healthy individuals, titres above this minimum are achieved in practically 100% of vaccinees following completion of the WHO recommended immunization schedule.” - http://www.who.int/immunization/rabies_grad_efficacy.pdf

(Complete WHO position paper: http://www.who.int/wer/2010/wer8532.pdf?ua=1)

So the fact that polio and other infectious diseases that were rampant 100 years ago were eradicated, is not good enough evidence for you? Also, in the last 10-20 years, every time enough people refuse to vaccinate their children, we see outbreaks of such diseases.

Not all evidence is accumulated in the form of a randomized controlled trial. Also, your hep B example is terrible. Nothing we do is 100% effective. So, why subject ANYONE to potentially contracting hep B by deliberately exposing them to the virus after being vaccinated?

The flu vaccine is an entirely different debate.

Reactions: 5 users
The sad thing is that a lot of people don't understand how vaccines work so they rail against it without knowing what the hell they're talking about. There are real dangers such as Guillain Barre or anaphylaxis but the chances are very low and the risk/benefit ratio for vaccines heavily favor vaccination. The flu shot is iffy though because from my understanding, they just pick out a few strains that they think will be important that year and include those in the vaccine. So coverage is not guaranteed although people take that to mean that the vaccine didn't work ergo all vaccines are terrible

Reactions: 7 users
So the fact that polio and other infectious diseases that were rampant 100 years ago were eradicated, is not good enough evidence for you? Also, in the last 10-20 years, every time enough people refuse to vaccinate their children, we see outbreaks of such diseases.

Not all evidence is accumulated in the form of a randomized controlled trial. Also, your hep B example is terrible. Nothing we do is 100% effective. So, why subject ANYONE to potentially contracting hep B by deliberately exposing them to the virus after being vaccinated?

how is the flu vacc a different debate

it depends on the vaccine, obviously, obviously

I am by no means a medical professional but I just want to ask, can you really blame people for being afraid when it comes to their kids. If they are not EDUCATED on the matter and you start throwing around words like autism how can you expect people to not be concerned. My question is simply, is there enough effort being made to educate and empower people to the point of feeling secure with making the decision to vaccinate vs. just expecting them to take your word for it because you have MD behind your name. People want to know whats in these vaccinations and they want to be damn close to 100% certain they are safe. It is one thing for you to give me a pill and say here take this for your blood pressure or whatever the hell. It is a completely different thing to say let me give you CHILD, whose life you are responsible for more than a few different vaccinations to prevent them from getting something and just disregard those nasty little rumors about autism. It just doesnt boil down to being that simple. You feel torn. And not to mention if there is in fact a link between vaccines and autism (be it miniscule or otherwise) how in the hell can you ever prove it if they're being pumped full of these juices as babies before they develop the faculties that are affected by autism. Then we have no way of knowing if it occurred on its own or not

And also just to speak to the comment about polio. I am limited on the info about it but I did read that it is spread through poor sanitation, fecal to mouth situations. So would not a contributing factor to the eradication of polio be the fact that our sanitation standards are much higher now than they were when it was running rampant in the past?

And again these are just my questions and opinions,which I am fully entitled to.I am not an expert but I wanted to offer a different perspective. So please do not come at me sideways if you decide to comment.

wouldnt it be awesome if i created a vaccine that would prevent autism. Do you think i can get a research grant?
First i have to find the antibodys for autist cells, what do autist hate most of all: people. I could put people in a blender, then centrifugate and separate whatever the midle layer ends to be. I would run an electrophoresis in those proteins embebed in a capri sonne solution. Because autist kids love capri sonne. I would choose only the lightest chains, would inject the serum on cats (not rabbits or mice, because autist kids love cats), the cat would create the anti autist antibodies.
the"caprisone selection process"(pending registration) and the cat would make it a very tolerable treatment. I would then run randomized tests on the general population, 99% of the population would not develope autism, i could take the nobel.

edit: ohh crap this not a vaccine it is imunoglobulin treatment, but stand still, very nice indeed.

Just stop. Please.

Please.

Reactions: 1 user
I am by no means a medical professional but I just want to ask, can you really blame people for being afraid when it comes to their kids. If they are not EDUCATED on the matter and you start throwing around words like autism how can you expect people to not be concerned. My question is simply, is there enough effort being made to educate and empower people to the point of feeling secure with making the decision to vaccinate vs. just expecting them to take your word for it because you have MD behind your name. People want to know whats in these vaccinations and they want to be damn close to 100% certain they are safe. It is one thing for you to give me a pill and say here take this for your blood pressure or whatever the hell. It is a completely different thing to say let me give you CHILD, whose life you are responsible for more than a few different vaccinations to prevent them from getting something and just disregard those nasty little rumors about autism. It just doesnt boil down to being that simple. You feel torn. And not to mention if there is in fact a link between vaccines and autism (be it miniscule or otherwise) how in the hell can you ever prove it if they're being pumped full of these juices as babies before they develop the faculties that are affected by autism. Then we have no way of knowing if it occurred on its own or not

And also just to speak to the comment about polio. I am limited on the info about it but I did read that it is spread through poor sanitation, fecal to mouth situations. So would not a contributing factor to the eradication of polio be the fact that our sanitation standards are much higher now than they were when it was running rampant in the past?

And again these are just my questions and opinions,which I am fully entitled to.I am not an expert but I wanted to offer a different perspective. So please do not come at me sideways if you decide to comment.

It's stupid to be worried about autism when there is no link between autism and vaccinations when we have measles outbreaks. You're entitled to your opinions and are free to put your children at risk but you are not entitled to your own facts and you should not be allowed to put other people at risk due to your ignorance and negligence. If you don't trust the doctor to give your kid a shot because one of your smarmy pseudointellectual friends fed you some bs then don't come running to the doctor when your kid catches the measles or whooping cough

Reactions: 1 users

I never said the vaccines didn't work, I simply stated the fact, which is that they are assumed to be effective, and not shown to be in clinical studies. They very well may be effective, but since we're supposed to be practicing evidence based medicine, I don't think it's responsible medicine to force vaccines on people we can't even prove are effective, that's all I'm saying. I personally have no been immunized for influenza in many years, and I have not been infected a single time, while people whom I personally know who get vaccinated religiously very often do get the flu. This may be due to the fact that the strains in the vaccine are guess work at best, and are often not the same viruses ciruculating, but thats really my point, its not a magic shot like many like to believe, its not nearly an exact science.

The sad thing is that a lot of people don't understand how vaccines work so they rail against it without knowing what the hell they're talking about. There are real dangers such as Guillain Barre or anaphylaxis but the chances are very low and the risk/benefit ratio for vaccines heavily favor vaccination. The flu shot is iffy though because from my understanding, they just pick out a few strains that they think will be important that year and include those in the vaccine. So coverage is not guaranteed although people take that to mean that the vaccine didn't work ergo all vaccines are terrible

Yep.

Influenza is by far the worst vaccine we currently have in terms of effectiveness.

It's stupid to be worried about autism when there is no link between autism and vaccinations when we have measles outbreaks. You're entitled to your opinions and are free to put your children at risk but you are not entitled to your own facts and you should not be allowed to put other people at risk due to your ignorance and negligence. If you don't trust the doctor to give your kid a shot because one of your smarmy pseudointellectual friends fed you some bs then don't come running to the doctor when your kid catches the measles or whooping cough
This is exactly the rude and disrespectful ish I asked not to be thrown my way
Its not stupid to be worried about anything that comes to my kid. Unless you have done the research yourself dont tell me there isnt a link. maybe there isnt but there is talk of it being out there and that is enough to concern some parents. Never said anything I said was a fact I said the UNCERTAINTY seems to be the problem. And who the hell exactly am I putting at risk? My child? I dont allow other people to decide whats in the best interest of my kid before me, because I care more than a doctor, NATURALLY. Its not to downplay anything that doctors do but you are asking people to have a blind faith and its ridiculous. And as I said in my previous post, I asked for people not to respond if they couldnt be civil. I am not IGNORANT, STUPID, or anything of the like so I think you should move on to more productive things. Speak to me like you have SENSE or dont. Are you so stupid that you didnt catch that part in my first post? Or did your ego flare up so large in your head that it blinded you by the time you got to the end?

I will copy and paste it for you:

**********************************************************************And again these are just my questions and opinions,which I am fully entitled to.I am not an expert but I wanted to offer a different perspective. So please do not come at me sideways if you decide to comment.*******************************************************************

And unless you have children of your own you really need to refrain from commenting on my perspective, because mine is doing just fine thx

pseudointellectual? Seriously? So people like you are the reason doctors get a bad rep? Sweetheart the concepts in medschool are not rocket science and do not put you above the rest of the "lay people" as far as intelligence. Youre ego is without merit and you are dismissed. Its hilarious to me that you think you can comment about things you know nothing of, not to mention the scenario you just created in your head about why I feel the way I do. This crap is laughable. Im starting to wonder if this entire forum is much more than a place for a***holes like you to display their false sense of superiority. In everything youve said to me youve given me NOT ONE single thing to back up the BS you spew. I will stick to lurking and watching idiots like you banter back and forth thread after thread. Work on developing youre ability to be objective.

This is exactly the rude and disrespectful ish I asked not to be thrown my way
Its not stupid to be worried about anything that comes to my kid. Unless you have done the research yourself dont tell me there isnt a link. maybe there isnt but there is talk of it being out there and that is enough to concern some parents. Never said anything I said was a fact I said the UNCERTAINTY seems to be the problem. And who the hell exactly am I putting at risk? My child? I dont allow other people to decide whats in the best interest of my kid before me, because I care more than a doctor, NATURALLY. Its not to downplay anything that doctors do but you are asking people to have a blind faith and its ridiculous. And as I said in my previous post, I asked for people not to respond if they couldnt be civil. I am not IGNORANT, STUPID, or anything of the like so I think you should move on to more productive things. Speak to me like you have SENSE or dont. Are you so stupid that you didnt catch that part in my first post? Or did your ego flare up so large in your head that it blinded you by the time you got to the end?

I will copy and paste it for you:

**********************************************************************And again these are just my questions and opinions,which I am fully entitled to.I am not an expert but I wanted to offer a different perspective. So please do not come at me sideways if you decide to comment.*******************************************************************

And unless you have children of your own you really need to refrain from commenting on my perspective, because mine is doing just fine thx

Trusting a group of strangers/pseudointellectuals/skeptics without any scientific or medical training is much closer to "blind faith" than trusting the advice of a physician. I understand you wanting to be cautious for your kid (which is admirable), but you have to understand that there is absolutely no legitimate reason to be skeptical of the safety of vaccines. People are always going to see what they want to see, even if it isn't there (e.g. the entire anti-vax movement). Science is the best tool we have to protect us from our own inherent fallibility, and trusting the scientific process is as far away from "blind faith" as you can get.

Trusting a group of strangers/pseudointellectuals/skeptics without any scientific or medical training is much closer to "blind faith" than trusting the advice of a physician. I understand you wanting to be cautious for your kid (which is admirable), but you have to understand that there is absolutely no legitimate reason to be skeptical of the safety of vaccines. People are always going to see what they want to see, even if it isn't there (e.g. the entire anti-vax movement). Science is the best tool we have to protect us from our own inherent fallibility, and trusting the scientific process is as far away from "blind faith" as you can get.
Thanks
Well again PSAI was the one that created a situation where I was trusting pseudointellectuals so forgive me but that is not how I stumbled upon the information. I just happen to be an A type personality and while pregnant googled and researched everything under the sun. So that is how I came to find soooo many links talking about the "dangers" on vaccines. And also I will again say I was giving a different perspective on why people might feel the way they do but I never said I didnt vaccinate although I was very skeptical and didnt vaccinate right away for the reasons I brought up. I will agree science is a GREAT tool but I think one of the things I learned about in a basic biology class is that most of science is not fact and it is ever changing. we have theories from decades ago that have evolved and changed so it is a great tool but it is not always 100% guaranteed but I wont be so foolish as to say that the science today isnt waaaaay better than it used to be. And I love science. And again I am not looking to engage in debate just giving my reasons for why doubt can be created even in the face of professionals saying otherwise. Professionals are just that, not god. If I save money for retirement I will let a finance professional manage and invest my money but it doesnt mean there isnt a possiblility that he could end up losing my money even under the best of informed investment decisions. And if word got out that something like that happened (bad investments) it would be I feel negligent of people to not question it or maybe even start pulling their money and selling their stocks.

See, folks, this here is an example of modern moral relativism seeping into science. There is no such thing as scientific relativism. In God we trust; all others must bring data.

Show me the data, newnerd. Show me. Please. You will rock the foundations of preventive medicine. I'm really anxious to see what you have to offer.

eff this shiz, I'm going out for NYE. Tomorrow is my last day off for the next month.

Reactions: 6 users
See, folks, this here is an example of modern moral relativism seeping into science. There is no such thing as scientific relativism. In God we trust; all others must bring data.

Show me the data, newnerd. Show me. Please. You will rock the foundations of preventive medicine. I'm really anxious to see what you have to offer.

eff this shiz, I'm going out for NYE. Tomorrow is my last day off for the next month.
SHOW YOU WHAT DATA DUDE! LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR A DEBATE HERE AND I AM TELLING YOU, YOU HAVE THE WRONG EFFING ONE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GOOGLE THE **** AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT EEEEEEVERYONE ELSE CAN. CAN YOU READ. READ WTH I SAID. NOT A PROFESSIONAL, NOT CLAIMING FACTS, JUST GIVING PERSPECTIVE ON WHY PEOPLE START TO QUESTION THE VACCINES. I DONT HAVE ANY DATA AND NEVER CLAIMED TO. HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN YOU BE. THIS FORUM IS FOR CRAP, ANYTIME SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING THAT ISNT TO THE LIKES OF A SCIENCE DRONE ITS ATTACKED. I WAS ASKING FOR YOUR INPUT SO WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT YOU WANT FROM ME. I AM GIVING YOU THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE AVERAGE PATIENT THAT MIGHT GO INTO A PEDS OFFICE AND DECLINE A VACCINATION. .....THATS IT! GOT IT! YOURE A FRIGGIN MEDICINE RESIDENT BUT YOU CANT READ? NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE LIKE 5 OTHER THREADS UNDER THIS ONE ON THE SAME TOPIC SO WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE PULLING IT FROM. THEIR ASS? ITS OUT THERE. I NEVER SAID IT WAS FACT, BUT ALL IT TAKES IS A SEED OF DOUBT WHEN IT COMES TO PEOPLES KIDS. SAVE YOUR SMART ASS SARCASM. IT IS WASTED HERE.

youre a f*** MD and incapable of responding to something with little more diplomacy than a 10 year old.

Son, you're (this is the correct use of you're btw) raging over nothing. Maybe you can make a resolution to be less annoying. Also, googling "how do vaccines cause autism" does not constitute research.

Son, you're (this is the correct use of you're btw) raging over nothing. Maybe you can make a resolution to be less annoying. Also, googling "how do vaccines cause autism" does not constitute research.
never said it was research psai. again you draw your own bogus conclusions to create a bogus argument with someone who was never trying to start one. seeing something on google repeatedly is enough to draw concern. no its not research. stop putting words on my keyboard psai..If patients concerns are an annoyance maybe that is the reason the issue exists today. and it wasnt a resolution either. not sure where youre getting any of your ideas from. lets just stop. you are clearly not going to stop trying to target me and twist everything i say along with the rest of your sdn cronies so lets just stop. i quit okay. MD's are far superior and everything you say is golden. happy. and yes i am raging but that was the very reason i asked people not to come at me with all the rude disrespectful condescending sarcastic bs in the first place. no tolerance for it. this is clearly not a place for expressive thoughts and ideas. just narrowminded crap. goodbye psai.

Ask him what the basis of the delayed schedule is and how it changes anything

SHOW YOU WHAT DATA DUDE! LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FOR A DEBATE HERE AND I AM TELLING YOU, YOU HAVE THE WRONG EFFING ONE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GOOGLE THE **** AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT EEEEEEVERYONE ELSE CAN. CAN YOU READ. READ WTH I SAID. NOT A PROFESSIONAL, NOT CLAIMING FACTS, JUST GIVING PERSPECTIVE ON WHY PEOPLE START TO QUESTION THE VACCINES. I DONT HAVE ANY DATA AND NEVER CLAIMED TO. HOW MUCH MORE CLEAR CAN YOU BE. THIS FORUM IS FOR CRAP, ANYTIME SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING THAT ISNT TO THE LIKES OF A SCIENCE DRONE ITS ATTACKED. I WAS ASKING FOR YOUR INPUT SO WHAT EXACTLY IS IT THAT YOU WANT FROM ME. I AM GIVING YOU THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE AVERAGE PATIENT THAT MIGHT GO INTO A PEDS OFFICE AND DECLINE A VACCINATION. .....THATS IT! GOT IT! YOURE A FRIGGIN MEDICINE RESIDENT BUT YOU CANT READ? NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE LIKE 5 OTHER THREADS UNDER THIS ONE ON THE SAME TOPIC SO WHERE ARE THESE PEOPLE PULLING IT FROM. THEIR ASS? ITS OUT THERE. I NEVER SAID IT WAS FACT, BUT ALL IT TAKES IS A SEED OF DOUBT WHEN IT COMES TO PEOPLES KIDS. SAVE YOUR SMART ASS SARCASM. IT IS WASTED HERE.

youre a f*** MD and incapable of responding to something with little more diplomacy than a 10 year old.

Please stick to lurking. Now you're just ranting and being mean for no reason.