Valentine's Day: Should I send flowers?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should I send flowers to the admission's office at Stanford. I was going to send them a card with "I really love this school and I just wanted you to know that on this special day."

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Should I send flowers to the admission's office at Stanford. I was going to send them a card with "I really love this school and I just wanted you to know that on this special day."

that's an okay idea, but i think you should go with the singing chippendale telegram. sure, any pre-med with a few bucks can FTD some flowers, but a singing telegram will definitely confirm that you're "stanford material".

I think I will stick to the flowers. I am hoping that they will not think I am lame. I just really heart stanford.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this must be the stupidest post ever on SDN! Congrats!

I think if you do it, you will be their laugh of the day. Sending flowers will not get you in. It just makes me sick to even read this thread. Where has the world come to?

You should probably send flowers to every school that you applied to...why limit your options? Don't forget a nice big chocolate heart, diamond earrings and a pair of wax lips which they can pretend are yours and use to continue to kiss their ass!

Oh my God...that is pathetic.....

Please tell me it's just a joke...

I think a bouquet of roses is more appropriate.

I think the sing telegram would be great :) but why chippendale I mean the Deans are all males...you better send a hooter girl,,,or even better Janet Jackson

I knew it was just a matter of time before Janet made on SDN.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Superwuwu
I knew it was just a matter of time before Janet made on SDN.:rolleyes:
Um, there were two threads about her posted in the Lounge within 5 minutes of the scandal.

DC, you're applying to stanford???

from the posts you've been making to SDN.... it makes me wonder.

Originally posted by g3pro
DC, you're applying to stanford???

from the posts you've been making to SDN.... it makes me wonder.

Dear c3po, you're applying to medical school???

from the posts you've been making to SDN... it makes me wonder.

Send candy hearts in your valentine with sayings that will verrrry subtly get your message across like "U R GR8" or something like that

Don't listen to everyone...do what you think is right! Everyone hates ass-kissers, but they are just jealous.

If you send flowers, they should be hand-picked and hand-delivered. There should also be a heartfelt note attached, written in hunter green ink.

I send a nice chocolate moose/ chocolate cake thingie with my dick imprint on it.

Originally posted by basupran
Don't listen to everyone...do what you think is right! Everyone hates ass-kissers, but they are just jealous.

amen. and if any of you fockers still my idea....+pissed+

well, I sent them a candygram and Stanford just reversed my rejection. They came by for dinner tonight, and I tried out this new recipe I've been meaning to use (citrus cream pasta), and they just fell for it. they're in the shower now. we were just too sweaty after everything. (the cooking, you fool! I'm not a slut...or am I?)

edit: no, I'm not a chick before someone foolishly looks at my Eowyn pic and think that represents me and not my love :love:

Try getting the adcom members good and sloshed (or twitterpated....or casheeshed). A nice $8 bottle of wine goes a long way in getting people to like you. Oh, and make sure you tape your application photo to the bottle.

Originally posted by Rendar5

edit: no, I'm not a chick before someone foolishly looks at my Eowyn pic and think that represents me and not my love :love:

You read my mind! ;)