Validity of Topscore, Kaplan & destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azar87

MD 2 Be
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello i am getting ready to take my exam soon i've been using topscore, kaplan subject tests, and destroyer to study with...........It seems to me that topscore is a little easy in sum sections and im not being cocky or anything i just want to know how valid are these questions compared to the real exam in everyones eyes............i read people find topscore to be quite close to the real exam.......and what about kaplan subject tests esp for orgo and gen chem? i've used destroyer as well i just want to know in everyones opinions what would resemble the exam most......i am more concerned about gen chem and organic chem i know bio is very random and math is quite challenging.....im also using crack dat pat and im hoping my scores for that are valid in terms of the real exam as well.........thank you in advance for helping.

Members don't see this ad.

I took the kaplan class. I think the kaplan baseline test and final test are fairly indicative of the real thing. I made only 2 points higher on the real thing on the AA and TS than the kaplan final and baseline.

Members don't see this ad :)
Azar87 and destroyer(inc. math) ..... sitting on a tree S T U D Y I N G !!! lol... JK

kaplan subjects tests are little harder... top score is right on the sport...

Dont know about the destroyer. btw there are many threads regarding this matter... and if you look over peoples breakdown they say which one is better and resemble the real dats. Good luck bro.

Never had experience with Topscore. Kaplan and destroyer did the job perfectly..but it depends on you; the type of student you are, etc

thanks for the posts guys and ur opinions and thanks peanutB and yes i do love my destroyer! but i am counting on all my resources to help me get thru this test man so far like i've already said im using kaplan destroyer math destroyer topscore and crack dat pat, everyone has been tellen me that topscore is good in terms of what to expect on the test i just think the organic on the topscore is jokes like very basic stuff as far as math i suck at it so im hopen to scavenge as many points as i can and gen chem takes me a long time to process man im just getten cold feet latley! im getten closer as i sit here 348 am doing g. chem flashcards......if anyone knows any place online where i can get math flashcards online that would be a great help......i cant find my kaplan flashcards for math right now argh! thanks again guys i hope everyone does well on their DAT.