vanderbilt decisions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yodel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone know how long it takes for them to give you a decision after your file has gone to committee?

Members don't see this ad.

yodel said:
anyone know how long it takes for them to give you a decision after your file has gone to committee?

At the interview they said 4-6 weeks. Looking at your MDapps, it may be worth a call, since it's been 2 months since your interview.

yodel said:

I interviewed 11/14 and have yet to hear back either, so I'm assuming they haven't released decisions to anyone who interviewed around our time. They probably didn't meet much with the holidays, so maybe it'll be a little bit longer.

Members don't see this ad :)
zook said:
I interviewed 11/14 and have yet to hear back either, so I'm assuming they haven't released decisions to anyone who interviewed around our time. They probably didn't meet much with the holidays, so maybe it'll be a little bit longer.

i called 2 weeks ago and they said my file was going to committee on 12/30. i'm taking the silence over the past 3 days as bad news

yodel said:
i called 2 weeks ago and they said my file was going to committee on 12/30. i'm taking the silence over the past 3 days as bad news

Well, I'm sure even adcoms take time off to celebrate the New Year. Maybe they drank a little too much champagne and didn't get around to it - or forgot who they accepted. :laugh: Perhaps whoever is supposed to call is on vacation. Who knows, it's a crazy time of year. Don't give up hope yet, good luck!