Vanderbilt Interview Invite

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QuantumMechanic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey people that got the interview invite from Vandy....

do we have to fill out the secondary before scheduling the interview or did you go ahead and schedule it?????

The letter is very vague about this and I don't want to rush this autobiography!

Members don't see this ad.

You can schedule the interview for whenever you want. You must complete the secondary before attending the interview. I remember getting the secondary and scheduling my interview a month later so that I would have enough time to finish the essays.

quantummechanic said:
hey people that got the interview invite from Vandy....

do we have to fill out the secondary before scheduling the interview or did you go ahead and schedule it?????

The letter is very vague about this and I don't want to rush this autobiography!

congrats. when where you verified by amcas and recieve the intial email from vandy saying that they got your app? just curious

Members don't see this ad :)
EazyE said:
congrats. when where you verified by amcas and recieve the intial email from vandy saying that they got your app? just curious

i was verified 6/22. vandy sent me that email 7/20. and got the snail mail interview invitation on 7/28.

quantummechanic said:
i was verified 6/22. vandy sent me that email 7/20. and got the snail mail interview invitation on 7/28.

ok vandy sent me the email 7/28 so there is still hope haha. i am crazy i know

I called them today because the online app said that you can schedule it before completing the secondary and then just complete the secondary before going on the interview, but that's wrong. You need to submit it before scheduling and they said that they will try to fix the online information soon.

The letter says...

"We ask that you submit the secondary application before scheduling your interview"

On the autobiography, it says to identify the values that are most important to you. How are people doing this? I think it flows better if they are more implied, but I'm wondering if it should be more explicit.