Vanderbilt online status check for interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hopkins2010

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all those interviewing at Vanderbilt:

Have you checked your online status check? It seems to be out of date to me, because I sent them my secondary 3 or 4 weeks ago and it still says they dont have it.

Also, it gives no date listed for my interview confirmation letter. I got the initial interview letter last week and confirmed it by email.

Are all of your status checks up to date?

Members don't see this ad.

hey baylor,
what's the URL for the status check? i didn't know vandy had one.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anybody who is interviewing there ever get the confirmation letter?

Also, I'm assuming Vandy doesnt do student hosting? That sucks, I would really love to not have to drop $60-$100 on a hotel.

baylro I would be more than happy to give you a room...

however, I am in san diego....what is with the status check does it work? it gives me an error?

does this status check only work for those receiving interviews?

Originally posted by TwoSteveSquared:
•does this status check only work for those receiving interviews?•

Yes.

Don't worry guys--I submitted my secondary in July in person in the same envelope as my fiance who has already been interviewed, and my online vandy profile is not up-to-date, nor have I yet recieved an interview letter, unless it's in the mail today.

Baylor21,

Are you sure that status check is for interviewees only, cause I just mailed in my secondary about a week ago, and it works for me.

I hope it does, cause Vandi is GREAT school!

--I called Vandi today, and they said the on-line status check will be available to everyone. Oh well. No interview yet.

Ditto. I can now access my status page, but no interview is scheduled. Does anyone have a date for when their secondary was received?

Well, according to their website the status check is only for interviewees.

They must have changed it without updating the website