Vanderbilt Post-Interview Rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rgroov3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a rejection from Vanderbilt post-interview? It seems like they sent out Wait list letters on Friday (as a few got them) and are calling people who got in. What about rejections lol?

Members don't see this ad.

Vanderbilt rejects a few people post interview, but the vast majority who aren't accepted go on the waitlist. So the waitlist is, like, 800 people by the end. :rolleyes:

Wiggy73 said:
Vanderbilt rejects a few people post interview, but the vast majority who aren't accepted go on the waitlist. So the waitlist is, like, 800 people by the end. :rolleyes:

Do they let you know what rank you are on the waitlist?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody interviewed at Vanderbilt in August/early September, but STILL has not received a phone call or letter?

I am starting to get more and more scared this is a rejection.

Doko said:
Has anybody interviewed at Vanderbilt in August/early September, but STILL has not received a phone call or letter?

I am starting to get more and more scared this is a rejection.

Hey Doko, I'm in the same boat as you. Interviewed 8/25, and nothing has come this way. The waiting game sucks :mad:

There is no way to find out your waitlist ranking. It is ranked internally (high, middle, and low tier), but you can't find out where you are.