1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

Vanderbilt Secondary Application

Discussion in 'Allopathic School-Specific Discussions (<2017)' started by biochem6002, Oct 29, 2014.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. biochem6002

biochem6002

Oct 29, 2014
    Here are my stats: I have a 4.0 in biochemistry, I am an honors student, go to a top 20 school, I do not have a criminal background, and I have a 33 on my MCAT (I am a white female though). To boot, I am in-state for Vandy, and I have yet to receive a secondary. Someone give it to me straight. What is going on? Am I going to receive one this late in the game? My AMCAS were verified around August 20th. HALP!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. amad01

amad01 2+ Year Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I am very similar... no secondary. I understand no interview but not even a secondary? At least this way I save a little money I guess... but who knows how they choose

biochem6002 likes this.