Vanderbilt Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ice_23

Economics Monster
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
SDN'ers,

Has anyone else received the vanderbilt interview invite, and tried to go to the link listed for the on-line secondary information? I cannot seem to get to the site, it times out or freezes out...

Any help would be appreciated!

-Ice

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe I'm paranoid, but after 2 hours, still no sign of the website being active...this sux. :(

-Ice

ice,
did you get the invite in the mail? on my letter it has a password and website to log into. i tried this and it worked fine for me (a whole bunch of pages explaining the epic secondary :eek:). you can only access the secondary thru this page...not the school's website. hope this helps and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was able to access the Vandy secondary page on Sunday but it seemed that their server was down yesterday. Hopefully it will be back up today.

I accessed the website on the 27th without problems. Haven't checked in the last few days. The woman who answered the phone at Vandy is super nice!

Pardon me, but you all have interviews already at vanderbilt? Just curious since I am applying there. What are your numbers if you don't mind?