Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moonk321

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard or received anything from Vanderbilt recently?
Does acceptance offer come only with a phonecall by the dean?

Members don't see this ad.

you over there *whispers and motions person to come closer*

Before the wolves on this forum attack, there is a thread that very lengthily addresses these concerns. Search for it. Hope this helped.

CarlosMielefan said:
you over there *whispers and motions person to come closer*

Before the wolves on this forum attack, there is a thread that very lengthily addresses these concerns. Search for it. Hope this helped.

Thanks CarlosMielefan, I am a regular SDN user and have read the thread.
I was just wondering if anyone heard recently, after the first week of November. I called the adcom yesterday and they told me that they sent *something* several days ago. I guessed that it might not be a good news then, but also I haven't heard anyone getting a phonecall recently, so..
But thank you for telling me before any attack. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
moonk321 said:
Thanks CarlosMielefan, I am a regular SDN user and have read the thread.
I was just wondering if anyone heard recently, after the first week of November. I called the adcom yesterday and they told me that they sent *something* several days ago. I guessed that it might not be a good news then, but also I haven't heard anyone getting a phonecall recently, so..
But thank you for telling me before any attack. ;)

Moonk--Vandy sends their invitations via snail mail...in a very small envelope. So keep your hopes up, it may be coming soon. I just scheduled an interview for the first week of January (got the letter in the mail a few weeks ago).

Good luck!

bump

i think the op was asking about post-interview news...

crimsoncash said:
Moonk--Vandy sends their invitations via snail mail...in a very small envelope. So keep your hopes up, it may be coming soon. I just scheduled an interview for the first week of January (got the letter in the mail a few weeks ago).

Good luck!

Thans crimsoncash and good luck on your interview!
I finally got a waitling list letter yesterday. It was sent on Nov 19th.
I hope everyone on this forum waiting to hear fron Vandy only gets good news.

I got a call this afternoon--I was told that official letters will go out on monday.

Good luck everyone! :)

bidster said:
I got a call this afternoon--I was told that official letters will go out on monday.

Good luck everyone! :)

When did you interview with Vanderbilt Bidster?

TheElephant said:
When did you interview with Vanderbilt Bidster?

early October...I think they're running behind though because my group was told we would hear something mid-November.

Good luck everyone!

i interviewed end of october and havent heard anything; however, it is my understanding that they call their acceptances according to the official acceptance thread on sdn. So hopefully you get a call and not something in the mail