Stolenspatulas

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
They deadline says March 1st? But admitted will-be first years don't have logins to download the needed forms.

Anyone know when the due date is?

mdmayhem

10+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
i called the financial aid office today and they told me the march 1st was the priority deadline for returning students. they didn't give me an exact date for incoming students but just said turn it in asap.

Guile

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
They deadline says March 1st? But admitted will-be first years don't have logins to download the needed forms.

Anyone know when the due date is?
I completed mine online no problem. I'll PM you the link. You just enter your name and SSN.

About the Ads

Stolenspatulas

10+ Year Member
Sep 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
thanks everyone. figured it out. for some reason i thought i needed an official login (not just personal info).

QuantumMechanic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
Hilbert Space
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
do you think they'll get finaid info out to us sooner than that April deadline that they cite? it'd be really nice to know the financial aid situation sooner.

bretticus

IR/NeuroIR attending
10+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2006
Alabama
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
do you think they'll get finaid info out to us sooner than that April deadline that they cite? it'd be really nice to know the financial aid situation sooner.
I certainly hope so -- I want as much time to make my decision as possible! Getting it mid- to late-April means 2-3 weeks decision time, and honestly think that's pushing it considering the financial implications...

Guile

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status (Visible)
I really doubt it. Pretty much every school has said mid to late April, and I know some M1's at various schools who have said it comes out no sooner than that, unfortunately.

Tusk

Back in the Game!
10+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Vandy's financial aid will definitely be a major deciding factor, but April should be plenty of time for me to decide. My state school doesn't provide financial aid information until around the middle of May. They aren't too concerned about the May 15 decision date.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.