Vandy Fin Aid deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stolenspatulas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They deadline says March 1st? But admitted will-be first years don't have logins to download the needed forms.

Anyone know when the due date is?

Members don't see this ad.

i called the financial aid office today and they told me the march 1st was the priority deadline for returning students. they didn't give me an exact date for incoming students but just said turn it in asap.

They deadline says March 1st? But admitted will-be first years don't have logins to download the needed forms.

Anyone know when the due date is?
I completed mine online no problem. I'll PM you the link. You just enter your name and SSN.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also already submitted mine. You should be able to login.

thanks everyone. figured it out. for some reason i thought i needed an official login (not just personal info).

do you think they'll get finaid info out to us sooner than that April deadline that they cite? it'd be really nice to know the financial aid situation sooner.

do you think they'll get finaid info out to us sooner than that April deadline that they cite? it'd be really nice to know the financial aid situation sooner.
I certainly hope so -- I want as much time to make my decision as possible! Getting it mid- to late-April means 2-3 weeks decision time, and honestly think that's pushing it considering the financial implications...

I really doubt it. Pretty much every school has said mid to late April, and I know some M1's at various schools who have said it comes out no sooner than that, unfortunately.

is this financial aid form on the main vandy med website?

I really doubt it. Pretty much every school has said mid to late April, and I know some M1's at various schools who have said it comes out no sooner than that, unfortunately.

that's what I figured...I'm too impatient for all this med school stuff.

Vandy's financial aid will definitely be a major deciding factor, but April should be plenty of time for me to decide. My state school doesn't provide financial aid information until around the middle of May. They aren't too concerned about the May 15 decision date.