Vandy Secondary???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yesm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it really true that the Vandy secondary should not be completed until after one is offered an interview? Furthermore, does it perhaps help your chances to complete the secondary before receiving an interview invitation? I was verified by AMCAS mid August and have yet to hear from Vandy...

Members don't see this ad.

yes it is true that you can wait on the secondary. i was offered an interview about a week ago w/o ever submitting a secondary. i dont think that going ahead and submitting it would affect your chances either way...but i will let someone that knows for sure verify that.

Do not fill out the secondary until you receive an invitation for an interview. They will not look at it, and you may end up wasting the money only for you to be rejected (several SDN'ers got caught by this.)

Plus it's a real pain in the a$$. I mean, could it BE any more open-ended? And what's w/ the "Please limit your response to 2000 words"? I was really stretching to get half that many! :rolleyes: Don't drive yourself crazy over it unless you get an interview.

And use the money for beer instead. ;)