vandy wants to know other schools i applied to?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meowkat444

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They asked me to list all the other programs i applied to.

Forgive me--this may be an MSTP-only issue.

Still-I feel a little weird doing this. has anyone else run into this, and how have you handled it? I applied to a lot (25) because I didn't have a handle on how competitive I was (still don't.) Are they going to look down on that?

Members don't see this ad.

This won't help you at all, but I just wanted to say that you seem pretty freakin competitive to me.

They asked me to list all the other programs i applied to.

Forgive me--this may be an MSTP-only issue.

Still-I feel a little weird doing this. has anyone else run into this, and how have you handled it? I applied to a lot (25) because I didn't have a handle on how competitive I was (still don't.) Are they going to look down on that?

You look like a really strong MD candidate, but I am puzzled by your MSTP desires because for that you look really average if not a little below average...I know that is not why you posted here, but so be it...good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
She has almost 5 years of research, a publication, and 2? years of classroom teaching experience, so she seems to be pretty well suited for academic medicine.

Also in the realm of things not being helpful, this is indeed a MSTP-only issue. The question isn't in the MD secondary.

thanks for your help--i will redirect the question to the physician-scientist forum since it is not in the MD-only secondary.

and conflicting comments like above are precisely why i'm not sure how this is going to go ;) all appreciate though!