1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

VCU Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by quantumhead, Feb 15, 2002.

1. quantumhead

quantumhead Verrucas Vulgaris

Is there anyone starting at VCU in the fall. I had a choice between VCU, U of M, and Case Western I decided to go to VCU because I have a family and the city seemed the best suited for us. Is there anyone else going there? Just wondering.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Rastus

Rastus New Member

I will be attending VCU this fall also. I agree with you that Richmond seems like a pretty decent place to live. My wife spent some time back in that area a couple of years ago and she loved it. I noticed from your posting that you are from Utah - as am I. Hey, let me know if you want to exchange e-mail addresses and maybe we could be of help to each other in the months ahead. Congrats on your acceptance!

4. quantumhead

quantumhead Verrucas Vulgaris

Ya! My e-mail is in my profile. I am up in Logan and plan on moving in late June/July. I am talking to real estate agents to try and buy a house right now. When do you plan on moving?