VCU Application Status Check

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

md2be06

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can now check your VCU School of Medicine Application Status from the following website:
http://www.medschool.vcu.edu/supp2002/

Click on "My Application" from the navigation bar to access your application status. There are two choices under "My Application"-- Secure Site Login and Unsecure Site Login. For security reasons, you are encouraged to always use the secure site login. The only reason that unsecure site is available is to allow access from computers that are behind a firewall.

To check your application status, enter your AAMC ID # and birthday. Please note that the date format for birthdate is DDMMYYYY. For
example, if your date of birth is May 7, 1976, you will enter 07051976. Please note the day, month and year order.

After checking your application status, it is imperative that you click on Logout or close the Application window. If your application session stays active, you will be UNABLE to login again. Please send an email to [email protected] if you have problems accessing your application.

Members don't see this ad.

BTW, they screen pretty heavily. Only about 50% of applicants receive a secondary from VCU. They state that it takes 7 to 14 days in order to screen your application. As usual, in state students have it easier than out of staters.

I got VCU email too, but when I put in the required information, it said that my ID and birthdate was not found. Now, I wonder why they would sent me the email in the first place if I am not in their database for secondary or interview. Has anyone encountered the same problem?

me too, but then i realized i was entering month-day-year instead of day-month-year. it's backwards, but it's what they want.