May 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I'm applying! Not sure if I'll make it in time by today for ED because of LOR issues but I should submit within a week's time.

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
how is the application process going?

Apr 11, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Has anyone received an interview yet? I turned in my application awhile ago, so I am kind of nervous!

May 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I called them and they don't start looking at any of the applications until after the deadline, regardless of when you turned it in. But if you got verified early then they'll just read yours earlier than everyone else's! So I shouldn't expect any one to hear back for an interview for awhile.

Reactions: veronica_7
Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
On the website it says that the first interview date is September 24...I would think interviews should be coming fast!

Sep 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Congrats everyone on the interview :) I emailed the Pharmacy program to ask about a late LOR and they responded saying that someone should be in contact with me early next week to set up an interview time! Starting to get real!!

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
I just got a confirmation email saying my application was received Even though I applied late July...

May 21, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just got a confirmation email saying my application was received Even though I applied late July...
Did you get this from pharmcas or vcu? I've never gotten one from vcu but pharmcas I did just saying mine was verified.

Jul 22, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
They're very casual! Don't be nervous. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and really wants to see you succeed!

OP
R

RoadRageR

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Already got my preliminary acceptance!!!
Congrats!! Quick question: did they mention anything about paying a deposit to secure your spot? if so, would you mind letting me know how much it costs? please post here or DM me. Thanks!!

Jul 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Just received an interview invitation today! To those who have already interviewed, how was it?

Jul 1, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Regular decision! I submitted PharmCAS on 10/12, verified on 10/18, got the call to interview today 10/20.