VCU >>>> Kansas!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NeuroKidd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Look at me now!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

What a story that would be if they can beat Butler and win the national championship! I love when the "mid-majors" pull off the upsets!!

Amen my friend! It is a beautiful, beautiful thang!

Members don't see this ad :)
358-413NCAA_USC_VCU_Basketball.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.36.jpg

Professors really need to consider that we, as college students, need to pay more attention to March Madness, and less attention to studying for exams. Therefore, they need to stop scheduling their exams around this time and let us enjoy college basketball.

Kidding, of course. But seriously, how are we expected to study when this is one of the more exciting tournaments in a long, long time?!

Professors really need to consider that we, as college students, need to pay more attention to March Madness, and less attention to studying for exams. Therefore, they need to stop scheduling their exams around this time and let us enjoy college basketball.

Kidding, of course. But seriously, how are we expected to study when this is one of the more exciting tournaments in a long, long time?!

Yeah bro. It's been a great ride. Lots of upsets.

We played like ****, VCU kept hitting the 3s.....FML

well there goes my bracket...

well there goes my bracket...

My bracket has been dead sense the Second Round and the Sweet Sixteen was the nail in the coffin.

Still I am finding myself rooting for VCU and to a lesser degree, Butler. Both of them stand good chances to win as all the other large seeds have been knocked out and the UK-UCONN game will take out one more. The National Championship game is guaranteed to be real good this year.

Another excellent day of rioting! Gooooo RAMS!!! We got this!

Attachments

• Richmond 2.jpg
    Richmond 2.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Richmond 3.jpg
    Richmond 3.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 43
Haha yes! The outpouring of Richmonders everywhere into the streets is an awesome thing to behold. I have no idea how huge numbers of people aren't killed by speeding, honking cars.

What an awesome day for VCU.

I don't wanna talk about it haha

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Promise me that if you guys meet Kentucky in the finals, that you will beat him down!

So much for the Big East being God's gift to basketball. From 11 to 1? Seriously? And most of them got bounced out early too.

The Big East represents a quarter of the remaining field.

All 11 wouldn't have been able to fit in the final four anyway.