Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

VCU/MCV Match List

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by FU....CMS, Jun 22, 2002.

1. FU....CMS

FU....CMS Senior Member

does anyone out there know where the site/link for the VCU Match List is? i just got accepted and want to take a peep. i don't want to look at the USNews one, b/c the acceptance packet said that they had a lot of errors in it, and i know schools like to hide these sometimes....

thanks.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. gg

gg Member

here's the link:
    <a href="http://www.medschool.vcu.edu/ume/hospstats.html" target="_blank">http://www.medschool.vcu.edu/ume/hospstats.html</a>
    too bad they do not list hospitals by specialties and number of students.

4. FU....CMS

FU....CMS Senior Member

thanks GG. i saw that link too.

i was wondering if anyone knows of a more detailed match-list...if there is one at all? with specialties and number of students.

5. gg

gg Member

i think we have to call the people at vcu/mcv and specifically ask for more detailed match list. i don't think it's available anywhere else.

6. FU....CMS

FU....CMS Senior Member

i tried calling people at VCU today...and it seemed they were NOT very friendly, and they were also NOT very helpful. i was like...wait, you guys do this for a LIVING day in and day out...you should know a few things?? but i guess they don't "want to help people" like i do.