VCU/MCV School of Pharmacy - Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
interviewed 1/31, heard back 2/20 and got in!
Congratulations! Did you have to do a background check?

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! Did you have to do a background check?
No because I completed one for another school! The background check takes like three days. Don't forget to release your results ASAP though!

Preliminary Acceptance!!! Interviewed 2/21

Update: Declined offer for a different school. Good luck!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 2/21 and received a preliminary acceptance with pending background! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
VCU is one of the schools I applied to. Out of curiosity, what are the stats of the people who've been accepted?

Has anyone from the 3/7 interview session heard back yet?

Has anyone heard anything back about financial aid or loans or scholarships or anything.

Has anyone heard anything back about financial aid or loans or scholarships or anything.
I emailed with Nicole Abdul and she said mine would be there on June 8th (ish). I do not know if that applies to everyone else, but that is my insight.

I have interview at VCU on saturday. my gpa is 3.43 and pcat 14%. biology and chemistry 402. i did super bad in english part. Can anybody tell me about my chances to get into vcu with this stat.. I would appreciate your truth.