Vcu/mcv

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Originally posted by gold&black2005
CONGRATS MSV!!!

I was rootin for ya at MCV, but EVMS is a fine school, and you'll be near the beach...:)

In other happy news, I was accepted to MCV's Class of 2009 yesterday. :)

sigh....relief
Are you required to take the mcat and get a minimum score for that program?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup. a 26, no subsection score below 7.

And so the MCAT cramming begins....:eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks for your congrats guys! i did withdraw from MCV and came back to tell you all but the server was down. I wish you all the best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I GOT IN TODAY June 27, 2003!!!! I cant believe it. People should seriously have hope because I dont have stellar grades or mcat scores and I still got in. If anyone wants to know my stats just let me know. DO NOT LOSE HOPE! It will happen for all of you!!!

Originally posted by integra892
I GOT IN TODAY June 27, 2003!!!! I cant believe it. People should seriously have hope because I dont have stellar grades or mcat scores and I still got in. If anyone wants to know my stats just let me know. DO NOT LOSE HOPE! It will happen for all of you!!!

WOW! That's incredible man. Congrats! I guess I am one of the last SDNers left here waiting. I'm jealous, but very happy for you. Good luck, and hopefully I'll be your classmate someday...

Originally posted by integra892

that's awesome integra, sounds like you're well on your way now to becoming a great doc. i'm a VA resident myself, so i was wondering what your stats were like?

thanks, and congrats. :)

Thanks btmed. Youre time will come for sure. I pretty much thought that I was not gonna get in and I started prepping for waiting a year. Just when I had no thoughts of being accepted, I got the email! Try not to think about it!!! Im sure you will get accepted! I sent a lot of update letters and asked the dean a lot of questions. I dont know if it helped but I dont think it hurt. To all my fellow VCUers out there, cant wait to see you this august.

thanks for the pm, integra

good luck to ya in richmond :cool: