VCU SOM Application Status Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blee

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an automated email this morning, but when I go to the application status page, I only see a link for 2005 applicants. Has anyone found a separate page for 2006 applicants??

Members don't see this ad.

I tried to log in but failed. Are you able to at least log in?

Can't login, but I'm pretty sure it's because the only link is for 2005 applicants. I'm guessing that we're all 2006 applicants. How frustrating...

Members don't see this ad :)
This is an update from their site.

The 2006 Application Status Website will be available on Monday, July 18, 2005.

blee said:
I got an automated email this morning, but when I go to the application status page, I only see a link for 2005 applicants. Has anyone found a separate page for 2006 applicants??

When did you submit the application? My AMCAS was submited on 6/13 on processed on 6/16

chicagomel said:
This is an update from their site.

The 2006 Application Status Website will be available on Monday, July 18, 2005.
The teases. :bang:

Hopeless: I submitted my AMCAS 6/1, processed 6/8 IIRC.

ShyRem said:
*sniff* I applied to VCU but haven't heard anything yet. *sniff*

me too and I am banking everything on it too....... When did you do your app, ShyRem?

<edit -- oops, wrong trhead>

my primary was downloaded just everyone else's yesterday I s'pose (processed 6/22). I applied last year and was put in the "to interview" pile but (dumb-ass me) I applied WAAY late and they didn't get to me. I've got everything ready early early early this year so hopefully things will go better.

BRING ME A SECONDARY!

I guess we will have to wait for a day or two to get that email, since we didn't do it right on 6/1

ShyRem said:
my primary was downloaded just everyone else's yesterday I s'pose (processed 6/22). I applied last year and was put in the "to interview" pile but (dumb-ass me) I applied WAAY late and they didn't get to me. I've got everything ready early early early this year so hopefully things will go better.

BRING ME A SECONDARY!

I just want to know whether the "updated status" means they've already screened my application, or they've just received it.