VCU status change w/o LORs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalicous1234

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS has VCU status as received and under review but one of my required LORS (from a dentist) is gonna go out this weekend. I didn't put it on AADSAS cuz I was gonna get it in late, but shouldn't VCU realize that the ones I have in already aren't from a dentist?

AHHH I'm so worried now that they will just think I'm not completing their app! how can they review it when it's not done yet :(

totally freaking out esp. cuz I gotta wait til tmrw to call them now.

suggstions? anyone else go thruogh this with VCU?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not so sure how factual VCU's aadsas status is. I received an interview invite by mail on saturday and they updated my status today to "received/under review." Try not to freak out and give them a call tomorrow, they are very helpful.

VCU is not very good at handling LOR's. See my other thread about the committee letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am confused. My status was Received/Under review and now it reads Application Complete.... weird?

I am confused. My status was Received/Under review and now it reads Application Complete.... weird?

Received/Under review if something is missing but they have your AADSAS application on file. Application complete when everything has been received (including check and pictures) to move on to the next step.

hope this helps!:idea: