VCU Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chocolate-e

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So ... I just got the VCU status update that the committee has met to review my file and now I'm on hold till they tell me what they decided. Or something like that. I know Dr. Heldberg said we'd get two messages--one meaningless hold, and then The Decision--but still, this nearly destroys the last shred of patience I had remaining.

The question of the hour is, how long till the next status update???

Members don't see this ad.

chocolate-e said:
So ... I just got the VCU status update that the committee has met to review my file and now I'm on hold till they tell me what they decided. Or something like that. I know Dr. Heldberg said we'd get two messages--one meaningless hold, and then The Decision--but still, this nearly destroys the last shred of patience I had remaining.

On Monday, March 21st, the next status update will happen. Everyone will get a change--some will be accepted (fingers crossed) and some will be waitlisted.
Just a few more days :luck:

chocolate-e said:

I got one too. The actual decision is supposed to come out next week (the week of March 21st)! Good luck!

Okay, okay ... I'll just hold my horses then. :) I saw that on the website too ... just thought maybe this meant they had moved their dates ahead. But perhaps not.