VCU Status?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qweewq11

Smiley orgy organizer
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So when I check my VCU status page, I get a message saying that they have received my app and are currently reviewing it to decide whether or not I get a secondary. They say the process takes 7-14 days, but it's been three weeks! Do they update the status to reflect whether or not you've been chosen to receive a secondary? Or do they just send a secondary out (or a rejection) in the mail w/o updating the page?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

They will send you an email saying your status has changed. The secondary is online.

Jetson

the weirdest thing about vcu is that they sent me an email saying that they wanted to interview me within the next 6-8 weeks but that was the first week of october and i haven't heard from them since. this was also post-2ndary of course (forgot to mention that)...i was wondering if any of you knew their tel no b/c i can't seem to find it online...i don't know if i am looking wrong.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the same thing nygirl. I read on another thread that they will send you another email saying your status has changed and it will be an interview invite. It's been about 6 weeks for me I think so I should be getting something soon hopefully.

Jetson

Jet,
Thanks for the response! One question tho: how long after you received the snail mail letter giving you the address of the status check website did you receive the email telling you your status had changed? I'm perplexed since they said it would take 7-14 days to process my app and make the decision to send a secondary, but it's been 20 days and they have neither sent me an email nor altered the status page....

Originally posted by Jet915
They will send you an email saying your status has changed. The secondary is online.

Jetson

I remember waiting longer than 2 weeks, more like a month if I recall correctly.

Jetson

ahh that makes me feel better. Thanks!! :clap: