VCU update...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SaltySqueegee

El Rey de Salsa
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Received an email this morning saying my status was just recently updated. I called and they said I was on hold, which is nothing new to me, because I was put on post-interview hold back in the middle of December. Just curious if anyone else has received an update email regarding VCU/MCV.

Members don't see this ad.

yep got the same thing. let us know if you hear back anything from them.

how is that hold different from the post-interview hold?
i've been on the post-interview hold since october....but not an email of status change since then.

let me know what you guys hear.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Jonathanamine
how is that hold different from the post-interview hold?
i've been on the post-interview hold since october....but not an email of status change since then.

let me know what you guys hear.

That's the kicker... it isn't. So why did they notify me of a change of no change???

Originally posted by MDTom
Received an email this morning saying my status was just recently updated. I called and they said I was on hold, which is nothing new to me, because I was put on post-interview hold back in the middle of December. Just curious if anyone else has received an update email regarding VCU/MCV.

Post interview hold basically means they are deferring a final decision on your application until all interviews/almost all interviews are complete?

Coops

Hold is better than a rejection! VCU has the least organized admissions of any of the schools I applied to. I haven't heard anything from them, besides a notice about my file being complete back on October 2nd, and I am an instate applicant. It really makes me wonder about the school.

~AS1~

Originally posted by AlternateSome1
Hold is better than a rejection! VCU has the least organized admissions of any of the schools I applied to. I haven't heard anything from them, besides a notice about my file being complete back on October 2nd, and I am an instate applicant. It really makes me wonder about the school.

~AS1~

You obviously haven't applied to Howard, have you?

Coops