veins arteries and nerves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darrylportelli

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, has some one got a compiled list of the COURSE of veins arteries and nervs along the upper and lower limbs (or can point me to where I can find some)
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The Moore anatomy book has really good drawings on the way the nerves and vessel course.

That's where I learned my anatomy and it worked out well.

hey, has some one got a compiled list of the COURSE of veins arteries and nervs along the upper and lower limbs (or can point me to where I can find some)
thanks

the arteries go away from the heart
the veins go towards the heart
the nerves come out of the spinal cord

Members don't see this ad :)
Bloodstream and program vessels are part of the circulatory program, while nerve fibres are part of the neurological program. Bloodstream are bloodstream that bring oxygen rich program away from the center and to the various organs and tissues of the whole body program. The lung artery is the only artery in the program that provides deoxygenated program.

Veins do the opposite job of the arteries and bring deoxygenated program from the tissues of the whole body program through capillaries back to the center to get re-oxygenated. Veins, unlike arteries, have valves that enter and exit under pressure that allow the program to be pumped from the body’s extremities inwards towards the center. The lung program vessels are the only program vessels in the program that provides oxygen rich program.

Nerves are a bundle of fibres that can bring impulses between the mind and vertebrae and other areas of the whole body program. Every nerve consists of dendrites; an axon body program made up of Shwann tissues, nodes of Ranvier, and a myelin sheath; a cellular body; and a nucleus. There are only two differences that separate a sensory neuron from a engine neuron: the order and location of the components, and the fact that a engine neuron has one of its dendrites (no the ones coming off of the cellular body) embedded in a muscle. Nerves play an important role in terms of hormone release; for instance if you break your arms during a sport, your nerve fibres would send an impulse to the mind telling it to launch epinephrine to help you combat the pain.

Swing and a miss. While the things you say are true, you totally missed the point.

OP, you just have to put in the annoying work. Spend ~2 hours and make the list yourself w/ Netters/Thieme and Moore. If you make the list, you'll know it better than someone giving you theirs.

Swing and a miss. While the things you say are true, you totally missed the point.

OP, you just have to put in the annoying work. Spend ~2 hours and make the list yourself w/ Netters/Thieme and Moore. If you make the list, you'll know it better than someone giving you theirs.

Agreed with this. Just go through Netters and figure out the course. I usually wrote the path as X -> Y -> Z and simply kept rewriting it until I committed it to memory.