ry835

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
I expected these crazy fees but my question is this: Why does it seem as if the school that ask for the least amount of extra information charge me the most??? I just gave NYMC $100 to tell them that I go to Penn State and to confirm my address. I mean come on.....Ok, I'm done now.... :eek:

oldman

Senior Citizen
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2002
Hospital
Status
Attending Physician
it's called jumping through hoops :)

pwrpfgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
school
Visit site
Status
i'm considering getting a second job to help pay for my secondary costs - i know i should have expected it, but now that they're here, it's sooooo annoying!! oh well, what can you do?
:rolleyes:

About the Ads

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
I have decided to enroll myself in the experiments at my undergrad. Whatever they wanna do to me, bring it on! Atleast i get money out of it.

Too bad I consider it immoral (atleast in MY case where my only initiative is finance) to donate eggs. :(
No flaming please, it's been a rough day already.

pwrpfgrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2002
school
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Tweetie_bird

Too bad I consider it immoral (atleast in MY case where my only initiative is finance) to donate eggs. :(
you won't get the money in time anyways - i think it takes a few months before you get any cash. i also just found out that you can donate plasma and get $25 bucks a pop (up to eight times a month!!) woohooo, needle pricks here i come!

:)

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Tweetie_bird
I have decided to enroll myself in the experiments at my undergrad. Whatever they wanna do to me, bring it on! Atleast i get money out of it.

I am trying to get into one expriment that pays $12,000 for smoking sigarettes (ultra light, not weed :D) for 6 months and going to the center for the tests.

School just need your money. They are desperate for money right now since there have been cut offs in the budgets.

geneman

The Transgenic Hobo
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 5, 2002
Caveman
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by pwrpfgrl
i'm considering getting a second job to help pay for my secondary costs - i know i should have expected it, but now that they're here, it's sooooo annoying!! oh well, what can you do?
:rolleyes:
LOL. You should put on your secondary applications that you were economically disadvantaged because of secondary application fees. :)

Bikini Princess

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 26, 2002
Visit site
Status
my dad isn't going to be ecstatic about all these debits I'm putting on my credit card...
oh well, might as well go shopping with it too as long as he's paying for it. :D

calbears84

professional baller
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2001
berkeley, ca
Visit site
Status
yeah..i get really annoyed when i have to give the schools $$$ just to let them know my name and address. i feel like......im being robbed

i heard you get like $300 by donating your white blood cells. my friend did it once...30 minutes procedure...and you walk out with CASH. too bad you can only do it once every six months and two times your whole life.

none

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 27, 2001
Visit site
Status
This is one way schools make money. It costs a whole lot more than tuition to train a physician!

Lavndrrose

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 9, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by dr kevin40
hi all!

i'm gonna work as a gigolo to pay for my secondary fees. :)
Then you better get a second job. :)

About the Ads