Verbal Accuracy, Anyone Having A Difficult Time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

elusiveCHILD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the past three weeks, I have been enrolled in a TPR class and have realized my accuracy has improved gradually, however, I've noticed on certain ( regardless of their topic) passages I struggle to get 50% accuracy. I've adopted the PR's techniques and have gotten higher accuracy on some passages and lower accuracy on others. I know its still early in the game but I wanted to know if anyone had suggestions to tweek the inconsistency in accuracy? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

It was funny that in our TPR verbal class the instructor herself has acknowledged that TPR's ranking the passages and some other misc. strategies are b***s**t and said she wanted to teach g. chem originally but no one was up for verbal so she was forced into teaching the verbal.

While doing the ICCs, this one student always gets mad for sh**ty answers given by TPR and verbal instructor keeps saying "I'm sorry, don't blame me. It's TPR."