verbal closest to real thing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

korndoctor

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have searched the forums and come to a consensus that EK 101 verbal passages are closest to the length/difficulty of the real mcat verbal. I find the aamc verbal passages to be relatively short compared to the first time i took mcat. Could someone please provide some insight/advice

i find tpr to be too detail dependent after doing their entire hyperlearning workbook

Members don't see this ad.

I have searched the forums and come to a consensus that EK 101 verbal passages are closest to the length/difficulty of the real mcat verbal. I find the aamc verbal passages to be relatively short compared to the first time i took mcat. Could someone please provide some insight/advice

i find tpr to be too detail dependent after doing their entire hyperlearning workbook

EK 101 is the best prep you'll find, IMO. The AAMC passages are very short compared to the new "real" mcat passages. Either way, practice with everything you can get your hands on to improve your verbal score. It's the only technique that truly makes a difference.