1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Verbal drop after 5R. What to do?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by theunremarkable, Aug 12, 2006.

1. theunremarkable

5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    So I've consistently scored 9-11 on the EK 101 and on the practice amcas tests 3-5, but for 6R and 7R my verbal score has been either 6 or 7!

Its so annoying. . I guess I should have started practicing with the 2 10q passagesearlier but what can I do know with 1 week to go?! My timing is completely thrown off and I'm sure the verbal in tests 6-9 is 2x harder.

Please help. . I was actually showing some promising improvement until now. . and at the worst possible time too. . bah! :mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. IckeyShuffle

IckeyShuffle MS1 t-minus 1.5 months..
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    hey man, im right there with ya, ive been getting 9's consistently and then all of a sudden on practice test 9 i just got a 7! im really scared because i am guessing a 7 will not get me into med school