Verbal Question types

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RSum

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, so as I'm trying to study for verbal, I am really trying to do very systematic post game analysis. I know there have been previous threads on this but it seemed somewhat vague (and everything can basically relate to the main idea obviously).

However, I was asking you all, what specifically are the different types of questions that I can make different categories for which I got right or wrong? Also what are different reasons that I can categorize in regards to incorrectly choosing an answer (e.g, incorrect author assumption, false implying, etc.) Any advice please?:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, so as I'm trying to study for verbal, I am really trying to do very systematic post game analysis. I know there have been previous threads on this but it seemed somewhat vague (and everything can basically relate to the main idea obviously).

However, I was asking you all, what specifically are the different types of questions that I can make different categories for which I got right or wrong? Also what are different reasons that I can categorize in regards to incorrectly choosing an answer (e.g, incorrect author assumption, false implying, etc.) Any advice please?:confused:

People on this forum are all about posting the AAMC outlines for PS and BS, but also for whatever reason, the VR one isn't as advertised as much. BUT THERE IS ONE AND IT LISTS EVERY TYPE OF QUESTION THEY CAN/WILL ASK!

Here you go: https://www.aamc.org/students/download/85564/data/vstopics.pdf

Hope this helps and good luck!