Verbal Reasoning Prep by Ken Evans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tle1093

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4750/vrprep.html

I found this material randomly online and I don't think it is frequently discussed by sdn. I'm retaking the MCAT on June 18th 2009 and I have exhausted a good amount of verbal material the first time around (EK, TPR, all AAMCs). Now I'm desparatly looking for more practice passages, even if it's hosted on a geocities site.

What do you guys think about this? You can download the PDF for free, and they ask $6.00 for the answer key. It is not terribly expensive (actually, it's dirt cheap compared to everything else), but should I even spend time on this? The passages seem ok, but the questions are not MCAT-like IMO.

Members don't see this ad.

I guess I'll volunteer to be the guinea pig for this one. I've blazed through all my other verbal prep might as well give this one a shot...

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought it a few weeks ago. The passages, and the questions are not that bad. I think its good practice.

• 10 Verbal Exams
  • 10 Solutions sets
  • Conversion chart
I'm not saying its Examcrackers but extra reading practice for such a reasonable price is worth trying.

if you want i can forward you the answers to the first practice test so you can test yourself and judge the quality of the exams! It is free on the site but the link has been inactive of late. pm me if your are interested

the length of passages looks good compared to the actual mcat just from cursory observation

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Pantheon/4750/vrprep.html

I found this material randomly online and I don't think it is frequently discussed by sdn. I'm retaking the MCAT on June 18th 2009 and I have exhausted a good amount of verbal material the first time around (EK, TPR, all AAMCs). Now I'm desparatly looking for more practice passages, even if it's hosted on a geocities site.

What do you guys think about this? You can download the PDF for free, and they ask $6.00 for the answer key. It is not terribly expensive (actually, it's dirt cheap compared to everything else), but should I even spend time on this? The passages seem ok, but the questions are not MCAT-like IMO.

I wanted to purchase the answers for the verbal passages. Would it be possible for you to provide me with the link or with the answers? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.