Verbal Reasoning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jordansnfootbal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive been practicing verbal reasoning for about 2 1/2 weeks now and see no improvement lol....... What do you guys do to fix mistakes on question types you have problems with. Do you deeply review the questions you got wrong or do you just do a passage look over what you got wrong then move on? I just need help haha

Members don't see this ad.

Ive been practicing verbal reasoning for about 2 1/2 weeks now and see no improvement lol....... What do you guys do to fix mistakes on question types you have problems with. Do you deeply review the questions you got wrong or do you just do a passage look over what you got wrong then move on? I just need help haha

Look at the questions you're getting wrong, and then try and figure out why you're getting them wrong. Without figuring that out, you'll keep making the same mistakes.

If you have time, sign up for a speed reading class. I took one for free through my university and VR was my best section (12). I felt like it made a huge difference in comprehension and I never ran out of time.