1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Verbal score conversions???????

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by nope80, Jul 26, 2006.

1. nope80

nope80 Resident
    10+ Year Member

Okay, so I just took a kaplan verbal full length and got 12 wrong. What kind of score does that convert to?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DOC1987

DOC1987 Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    they have conversions in the back of the kaplan book. i think thats like a 10 but it depends on the specific test.

4. mdphdhopeful

mdphdhopeful Member
    5+ Year Member

just remember kaplan verbal is a lot easier than real mcat verbal

5. nope80

nope80 Resident
    10+ Year Member

If somebody could be so kind as to post it, that would be great. I dont have the score conversion and i am sure there are many out there that dont as well.

but i disagree, i dont think that the real mcat is harder than kaplan verbal at all.

6. Schaden Freud

Schaden Freud MiSanthrope II
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    That's anywhere from a 9 to an 11, depending on your form.

7. tus

tus Junior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I think Kaplan passages itself are harder than even real MCAT, and their passages are definitely harder than EK101.

But I think their questions are lot easier than real and EK questions...I would say they are more straightforward.