Verbal Standardized Test Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fullefect1

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen any Standardized Verbal Test Programs around. I remember using one on a computer in my school, but I can't seem to find it now. Alot of the passages seemed to be very complicated, and I know that there were a large amount of passages contained in the program. Does anyone know of any of these programs? Or would it not be so benificial because the layout may be different from the MCAT verbal passages?

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by fullefect1
Has anyone seen any Standardized Verbal Test Programs around. I remember using one on a computer in my school, but I can't seem to find it now. Alot of the passages seemed to be very complicated, and I know that there were a large amount of passages contained in the program. Does anyone know of any of these programs? Or would it not be so benificial because the layout may be different from the MCAT verbal passages?

why not buy an MCAT Verbal passage book?

I plan on buying the MCAT verbal books when the time comes around, but I am just wondering if these programs would also be equally benificial in the studying process.

hi,
If you can find such a program please share with me. I can use all the help i can get in this section.
Thanks and best of luck.
kid.