verbal, verbal, verbal, VERBAL.... somebody HELP ME PLZZZZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loku

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
I really need some advice with this verbal passages. I am using EK 101 passages, and my problem is that I cant complete the whole passage in 6- 7 min. It takes me about 9-10 minutes to completely do the whole passage with accuracy. I mean, I can do the passages in 5-6 min but then I cant get the accuracy ( I feel so stupid ). Is there anyway i can improve my time and accuracy.
And one more thing, in the real Mcat test, can we see all the questions on the computer screen at once or do we have to like flip through the pages to look for each questions ( this format is used in gre and gmat ).
I really Need some advice, any help would be greatly appreciated. Btw I am taking my test on June 18th, I feel so pissed.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

the passage (abt 4 min when iam reading it). when I try to do the passage in 6-7 min then i dont look at the passage, my answeres are based on my intuition ( basically its my best intelligent guess, in this case i get stuck in 2 options). If I do the whole passage in like 10-12 min. then i do go back and reread the whole passage.
And one more thing, are the question in the real mcat test similar to EK 101 passages. I mean the difficulty level, is it the same or is EK 101 harder.
Thanks