Verbal, Verbal, Verbal...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

imtoojazzy713

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm feeling a bit indifferent about verbal. I am currently doing the AAMC Self-Assessment Verbal Package. I'll do about 3 or 4 passage in a row. Then, I'll check my answers for that passage. Usually, I won't miss any questions or I might just miss 1. But then, I get that ONE passage where I miss 3. Is this normal? For people who have made over 10 on Verbal on the MCAT, did you ever have this problem towards the end of your studying? It's like most of the time I get most of the answers right, but I always get that one passage where I miss most of the questions.

P.S. In case you're wondering how I am checking my answers on the Self-Assessment package, my friend bought it and finished it before I did. So, after I do one passage on my account, I log into her's to see what the correct answer is. I'm so anxious to see what I get right and what I get wrong that I don't want to wait all the way to the end before I can see the answers.

Members don't see this ad.

I personally didn't use that resource, used a mix of EK and some other stuff. But yeah, I also found that I was missing most of my questions on a particular difficult passage, rather than missing the more difficult questions of each passage.