Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saluki

1K Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just took the practice test this morning. Wish I wasn't supposed to be a role model for my junior high Bible study, so I could go out drinking...
Is it going to look really bad on the real thing, if I have an incredible score on the verbal, but my physical science is really low? How much do they pay attention to the individual scores as opposed to the composite?

Members don't see this ad.

mashce said:
Just took the practice test this morning. Wish I wasn't supposed to be a role model for my junior high Bible study, so I could go out drinking...
Is it going to look really bad on the real thing, if I have an incredible score on the verbal, but my physical science is really low? How much do they pay attention to the individual scores as opposed to the composite?

Typically they look at each individual score separately. If you're kicking butt on verbal put a major effort into wherever you're lowest. Aim for a 10 on every section if you can.