1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Verfication question...help!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Ciardeme, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Ciardeme

Ciardeme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If we recieved an e-mail from Butt-CAS, does that mean we are absolutely verified? I am nervous because they have managed to screw almost everything else up! Do i trust that i am verified if i received an e-mail telling me so?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Suz177

Suz177 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Just pull up your application and check. You should have the much coveted red x's over 3 of the sections on the sidebar.

4. Ciardeme

Ciardeme Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Wow, thanks. Can you believe i submitted on 10/7 and had red X's in less then 2 weeks? How could this be, if others submitted in July and still aren't verified? Do I smell litigation?

5. Keith

Keith Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

In addition to the red Xs, look for a date next to "date processed" when you print your application. You should also have blue slashes throughout the coursework section. As for how we tell they actually sent the verified application, who knows. You can't go by the date transmitted, that can be just the preliminary info, so I guess we have to confirm with each school.

6. none

none 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

Yeah, definitely don't go just by the red x's! It was a full month between my X's and a date processed.