Verfication question...help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ciardeme

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If we recieved an e-mail from Butt-CAS, does that mean we are absolutely verified? I am nervous because they have managed to screw almost everything else up! Do i trust that i am verified if i received an e-mail telling me so?

Members don't see this ad.

Just pull up your application and check. You should have the much coveted red x's over 3 of the sections on the sidebar.

Wow, thanks. Can you believe i submitted on 10/7 and had red X's in less then 2 weeks? How could this be, if others submitted in July and still aren't verified? Do I smell litigation?

Members don't see this ad :)
In addition to the red Xs, look for a date next to "date processed" when you print your application. You should also have blue slashes throughout the coursework section. As for how we tell they actually sent the verified application, who knows. You can't go by the date transmitted, that can be just the preliminary info, so I guess we have to confirm with each school.

Yeah, definitely don't go just by the red x's! It was a full month between my X's and a date processed.