Verification of Licensure in Other State (from Texas to other state )- Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Whereismynorco

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am transferring my license from Texas to other state and I need to send verification of my Licensure . I tried to find it on BOP website but I didn't any information or form. I also called and emailed BOP but no answer. Every time I ended up with a voice mail.

What form or what do I have to do for verification of Licensure from Texas to other state?

Thanks in advance.:)

Members don't see this ad.

I am transferring my license from Texas to other state and I need to send verification of my Licensure . I tried to find it on BOP website but I didn't any information or form. I also called and emailed BOP but no answer. Every time I ended up with a voice mail.

What form or what do I have to do for verification of Licensure from Texas to other state?

Thanks in advance.:)

The other state will have a form that the TX BOP will have to endorse proving your license information accurate. I'm in the process of getting my FL license and the TX BOP is far and away more organized and responsive than FL.

You send that form to the following Email:

[email protected]