Verified but new MCAT not updated on application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jonass00

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my application 6-7-13 and it was verified today. The application does not have my recent MCAT that I submitted. AACOMAS support said that they are having problems downloading new mcat scores. Anyone else experience this problem?

Members don't see this ad.

I sent in my application 6-7-13 and it was verified today. The application does not have my recent MCAT that I submitted. AACOMAS support said that they are having problems downloading new mcat scores. Anyone else experience this problem?

I don't like hearing that, I just got my May 18th scores back and they aren't up either. I didn't think much of it since after you request your MCAT scores to be sent the THx system says it should take 48 hours, which is the end of the day today.

My exam was on 4-27-13. I released them to AACOMAS right then and there. I figured there was a glitch so I resent them again after that 48hr period. Still no new scores.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else still experiencing this? :confused: It's been over 5 business days since I submitted my MCAT THx request and my official scores have yet to be uploaded to my application! :rolleyes:

I messaged support and got a reply saying that they were having technical issues with the system and they were working with the AMCAS director to fix it.