Verified for almost a month and....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunflwr85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
still no secondaries from Kentucky, West Virginia, or Vermont. Do any of these schools have a reputation for being slow to send out secondaries? I will have been verified for 1 month on Friday. Is it time to call and check this out?

Members don't see this ad.

still no secondaries from Kentucky, West Virginia, or Vermont. Do any of these schools have a reputation for being slow to send out secondaries? I will have been verified for 1 month on Friday. Is it time to call and check this out?

I know Kentucky screens - and if you don't have connections in the state its hard to get through. Maybe at this point they're just really clogged up and slow for processing and selecting OOS.

I know Kentucky screens - and if you don't have connections in the state its hard to get through. Maybe at this point they're just really clogged up and slow for processing and selecting OOS.

wow kentucky screens? shoot, i should have filled out the secondary then. but they require you to get fill out LOI forms. grrrrrrrr

Members don't see this ad :)
I was verified on 8/7 and received a secondary from UVM on 8/8 via email.

UVM doesn't screen so I would definitely give them a call.

UVM doesn't screen so I would definitely give them a call.

Definitely call UVM, you should have gotten it by now. WVU and UK both screen pretty hard so maybe you should just call for a status check or email them. Good luck.

Thanks guys! Guess I'll get on the phone in the morning and do some investigating.