Verified W or W/o correction... difference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MeBeans

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm mainly asking this because a lot of my coursework is being marked as verified with correction... even though no correction was made. I'm counting about 15 courses total being marked as needing correction (Xed instead of /ed), whereas there was only three that I forgot to leave out (all A's, just summer courses I forgot I took b/f my freshman year started and marked as pre-fresh on my transcript).
Are schools going to look at those 15 corrections and think I tried to lie on my AMCAs?
Should I call them up and tell them to reevaluate or at least explain what the corrections are supposed to mean?

Members don't see this ad.

i received an X next to every course i've ever taken. why? because i wrote the grade down as numbers instead of letters. Many others have tons of X's also. it's not a big deal. u can call to ask why they were corrected, but they probably won't change it unless they totally screwed up which is rare

I'm pretty sure it's a screwup on their part. I'm comparing what I printed bf it was verified (shocked I still have it after over a month) with after, and everything... school, status, year, term, etc all the way to grade is identical.
The only change is in OT Hours vs Sem Hours, since my school was quarter based and they're going to semester-based. But if that's the reason, then everything should be Xed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had this problem too. Don't worry (at least that's what I was told).

If they see corrections they assume the worst and usually disregard the entire application... after, of course, cashing your secondary check :rolleyes:

its not a big deal